The Oregon PUD Association is an alliance of Oregon's PUDs devoted to furthering the cause of public ownership and control of critical utility services; together they serve about 10% of the state's electricity needs. We strive to accomplish the following:
- Retain all aspects of "Local Control" as the governing principle on all matters related to state and federal issues that may impact our customers.
- Provide excellent service and energy programs to meet our customers' needs.
- Preserve the concepts of "public preference" to power generated on public waterways.
- Provide leadership in the legislative process on matters of mutual concern, interest and benefit.
- Preserve the opportunity for additional people in Oregon to be served by Public Power utilities.
- Provide for member development through an educational program designed to organize and communicate information about the issues facing Public Power.
- Raise the level of understanding of the purpose and merits of Public Power through the education of all Oregonians.
Oregon PUD Association Lobbyist:
Interested in becoming an Associate Member? Learn more »
Associate Utility Membership Application
Any utility service that would like to support consumer owned power
Business Membership Application
Any corporation, company, or partnership that will commit their business to the support of consumer owned power
Would you like to be highlighted as a Featured Associate Member? Contact us today for more details.
2013 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Tuesday, September 17 through Thursday, September 19, 2013
The Dalles, Oregon
Hosted by Northern Wasco County PUD
Information about registration and accommodations coming Spring 2013.
To learn more about the benefits of being a sponsor, please contact:
Kathy McBride, Executive Assistant/Media Manager
Northern Wasco County PUD
Related industry Links
Visit our Industry Links section to find resources and information for local PUD's, partners and related entities.